Mechanical Thermal Switch installation instructions
Davies, Craig offers two types op adjustable thermal switches:
- A mechanical thermal switch that senses the coolant temperature after it passed through the engine block prior to entering the radiator.
- An electronic thermal switch that senses the air temperature as it passes through the radiator core.
- can automatically activate the Thermatic® Fans at the set temperature when cooling is required
- can be adjusted over a wide temperature range (40 to 100°C) by simply turning a knob located on the control switch
- can also be used to operate the Electric Water Pump when used as an auxiliary pump to the mechanical water pump