PF Series heat exchangers are a compact, serviceable design and flexible cost saving alternative.
The unique designs produce high heat transfer coefficients for a given application.
Large heat exchanging surfaces in a very compact, space saving frame.
Double sealing design prevents the possibility of mixing the two process fluids.
Readily expanded for greater capacities. Low temperature approaches/differences.
Capable of handling large volumetric flows with low pressure drops.
Compact design = Less Material + Less surface area required = Lower cost
- Oil to water applications
- High performance
- Can be disassembled for internal cleaning
- Plates can be added /removed to accommodate change in performance
- Medium to very high flows
- All plates are stainless steel
- All hardware is zinc coated
- PED / ASME / CRN codings available
- Special plate material options: Titanium/Hastelloy / SMO-254 / Nickel / 904L
- Special gasket material options: High Temp NBR (150C) / EPDM / FPM / PTFE (Teflon®)
- Plate profile options: a deep gap, lower pressure drop, plates for high viscosity fluids (Type S)
- Select models also offer a shallower gap, higher pressure drop & performance plates (Type X).