Installation instructions for DC Fans
A Davies Craig Thermatic® fan is suitable for primary and supplementary add-on cooling on both condenser (air-conditioning) and radiator (engine) cooling applications.
An efficient and economical method of automotive cooling, Thermatic® fans are one of the most important cooling components on any vehicle.
- Thermatic® fans provide:
- Low profile, high performance
- Economical replacement for failed OE fans
- Increase in engine power and fuel saving when replacing the fan clutch and mechanical belt-driven fan assemblies
- Cooler running engine
- Constant air flow regardless of vehicle speed across the radiator or condenser
- More mounting options –reversible blades for pusher or puller applications
12 & 24 V DC models are available as well as a customised chrome version.